Workers' Compensation Program for Artisan Contractors
Minimum # of years prior WC by class and state
|Classes||FL||GA, PA, VA||AL, AR, KY, LA, NC, SC, TN, TX||Other Eastern States/MP 10k|
|Carpentry - Framing||3||3||3||2|
|Carpentry - Interior/Cabinets||0+||0+||3||2|
|Concrete - Flat Work||0+||0+||3||2|
|Flooring (Tile, Carpet, Wood)||1+||1+||2||2|
*Roofing requires current coverage, so the risk can be pre-inspected but no minimum prior requirement. Roofing also has 15k MP.
Exclusive Workers' Compensation Program for Omega in Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia
Lighter artisan classes even with no prior WC.
Lawn Care, Landscaping, Plumbing, Electrical, Flat Concrete, Pool Construction, Interior Carpentry/Cabinet Installation, HVAC, & Cable Installation (Codes: 0042, 5183, 5188, 5190, 5221, 5223, 5437, 5479*, 5537, 7600, 9102)
- Risk must have a minimum of one full-time employee with reasonable payroll for the industry
- No prior or lapses are acceptable in most cases
- We must have a contractor’s supplemental – CLICK HERE
- Sub % must be low to be eligible
- No work above 15 feet acceptable
- Owner must have experience in the industry. Owner resume or work history may be required to bind.
- Under 5221 be sure the risk does nothing but flat concrete or paver installation work.
- Under 5437, we are looking for cabinet installers who may do some light interior remodeling, but nothing major.
Send FL WC ACORD and completed supplemental to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
*Not available in PA or VA. Other classes listed are available in PA using the PA WC classes.