Workers' Compensation Program for Artisan Contractors
Minimum # of years prior WC by class and state
|Classes||FL||AR, CT, GA, OK, MO, NC, PA, TN, VA||Other States/MP 10k|
|Carpentry - Framing||3||3||1-3|
|Carpentry - Interior/Cabinets||0+||0+||1-3|
|Concrete - Flat Work||0+||3||1-3|
|Flooring (Tile, Carpet, Wood)||0||0||1-3|
*Roofing requires current coverage, so the risk can be pre-inspected but no minimum prior requirement. Roofing also has 15k MP.
Exclusive Workers' Compensation Program for Omega in AR, CT, GA, OK, MO, NC, PA, TN, VA
Lighter artisan classes even with no prior WC.
Lawn Care, Landscaping, Plumbing, Electrical, Flat Concrete, Pool Construction, Interior Carpentry/Cabinet Installation, HVAC, & Cable Installation (Codes: 0042, 5183, 5188, 5190, 5221, 5223, 5437, 5479*, 5537, 7600, 9102)
- Risk must have a minimum of one full-time employee with reasonable payroll for the industry
- No prior or lapses are acceptable in most cases
- We must have a contractor’s supplemental – CLICK HERE
- Sub % must be low to be eligible
- No work above 15 feet acceptable
- Owner must have experience in the industry. Owner resume or work history may be required to bind.
- Under 5221 be sure the risk does nothing but flat concrete or paver installation work.
- Under 5437, we are looking for cabinet installers who may do some light interior remodeling, but nothing major.
Send FL WC ACORD and completed supplemental to email@example.com for a quote.
*Not available in PA or VA. Other classes listed are available in PA using the PA WC classes.