Roofing WC is still one of the hardest to place risks. Omega has a program to write Roofing WC with the following criteria:
- MP 15k
- History, we can consider accounts with little history but they must have current coverage even if in a PEO or assigned risk pool
- 30 days lead time required
- Prospect must agree to a pre-quote worksite safety inspection
- Must be domiciled in acceptable territory: Domicile location cannot be in S. FL or the western restricted US states. Click Here for Territory Map.
For consideration, please submit the below to email@example.com:
- WC ACORD
- Current valued loss runs
- Copy of experience mod worksheet if applicable
- Please advise target premium
Other hard-to-place classes can be considered, but unlike roofing, most other classes requires 2+ years prior WC history. I look forward to helping you soon.
If not PEO is all we can offer. 95% of what we write is regular standalone workers comp, but when we cannot we can offer a PEO solution. Click here for more information on how a PEO works.