- Must be in FL, GA, IL, IN, or MI
- $5,000 minimum premium
- No W2 employees riding horses
- If owner has 3 years experience, we can do risks without prior, but we need the owner’s resume
- The insured is a Thoroughbred operation and has independent exercise riders, the riders must sign a waiver before starting their duties. Hunter/jumper horses are typically ridden by the horse owner. If a Thoroughbred operation and the exercise riders are actual employees of the farm and don’t ride for anyone else, we would want the premium to be $100K+.
- We will need our Equine Supplemental
For this program, we need a
Send the submission to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.