Workers' Compensation Program for Artisan Contractors
Exclusive Workers' Compensation Program for Omega in Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Virginia
Lighter artisan classes even with no prior WC.
Codes: 0042, 5183, 5188, 5190, 5221, 5223, 5348, 5437, 5478, 5479, 5535, 5537, 7600, 9102
- Risk must have a minimum of one full-time employee with reasonable payroll for the industry
- No prior or lapses are acceptable in most cases
- We must have a contractor’s supplemental – CLICK HERE
- Sub % must be low to be eligible
- No work above 15 feet acceptable
- Owner must have experience in the industry. Owner resume or work history may be required to bind.
- Under 5221 be sure the risk does nothing but flat concrete or paver installation work.
- Under 5437, we are looking for cabinet installers who may do some light interior remodeling, but nothing major.
Send FL WC ACORD and completed supplemental to email@example.com for a quote.